VOA $250 or VOA $350
In 2006, violation amounts in Illinois increased from $100 to $250 for illegally parking in Handicapped Parking Stalls throughout the state, with each local jurisdiction having the option to raising it to $350 (i.e. : Chicago Handicapped Parking fines are $350).
Violation Overlays (VOA's) provide a cost-effective method for updating the violation amounts without removal of the existing sign.
These are printed with 3M approved ink on Engineer Grade/ AEG Vinyl (in most cases, the same as the sign face themselves), and are designed to be applied over incorrect violation amounts with minimal trimming.
|1-11 items||$7.50 / each|
|12-29 items||$4.50 / each||save 40%|
|30-99 items||$4.00 / each||save 46.67%|
|100 or more items||$3.50 / each||save 53.33%|
Market price: $10.00, you save $2.50
We Deliver to the 48 Contiguous United States
We accept returns - see our Returns Policy for more details
**STORE STOCK ITEM**
Violation Overlays provide a cost-effective
method for updating the violation amounts
without removal of the existing sign.
These are printed with 3M approved ink on
Engineer Grade/ AEG Vinyl (in most cases,
the same as the sign face themselves),
and are designed to be applied over
incorrect violation amounts with minimal trimming.
See the brochure published by
the Illinois Attorney General's office explaining
the Handicapped Parking requirements in Illinois:
We accept the following payment methods:
To replace this text with your store's actual info on payment methods, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Payment methods page.
All products which are sold through the groundUP stores may be returned at any time within 14 days of receipt under the following conditions, except as otherwise noted:
- All items must be returned with all original materials with which it shipped.
- Shipping for returns shall be paid by the customer (EXCEPT for items delivered damaged).
- All damaged items which are received by the customer must be reported to gUs, inc within 3 business days of receipt of product in order to qualify for pre-paid shipping.
- Individual items and partial orders may be returned. However, where quantity discounts were provided as a condition of the order, refunded amounts may be adjusted to modify the sale price based on new price breaks which are created by the returned items (ie: if you purchase 100 signs and receive a discount for this price break level, and you return 5 signs for a refund, your pricing would be adjusted to match the rate for 50 - 99 signs).
- Items that are customized (i.e.: custom colors; custom lettering/ words; cut to custom lengths, etc) are non-cancellable once production has commenced, and are non-refundable whether or not received.
- Refunds shall be made via the method of payment received for the order (if you charged it on a credit card, the refund will go back on the same card, etc).
- A restocking fee may apply to returns. Restocking fees shall range from 25% to 35% of the purchase price.
- All items are to be returned to: