VINYL Violation Overlay (VOA) - UPDATE for Existing HC Signs - $250 - 6" x 3.5"
PRICING IS PER UNIT BASED ON 4 UNITS (MINIMUM)
(MIX & MATCH OK FOR DISCOUNT - CALL TO COMPLETE MIX & MATCH ORDERS)
FREE SHIPPING ON THIS PRODUCT!
CHECK OUT OUR QUANITTY DISCOUNTS - THE MORE YOU BUY THE MORE YOU SAVE!!!
|4-11 items||$6.50 / each|
|12-29 items||$6.00 / each||save 7.69%|
|30-99 items||$5.50 / each||save 15.38%|
|100 or more items||$4.50 / each||save 30.77%|
Market price: $10.00, you save $3.50
We Deliver to the 48 Contiguous United States
We accept returns - see our Returns Policy for more details
ON THIS PRODUCT!
PRICING INDICATED IS PER-UNIT BASED ON 4 UNITS (MINIMUM)
Check out our quantity discounts - The more you buy, the more you save!
> SINGLE UNITS & DISCOUNTS FOR LARGER QUANTITIES AVAILABLE - CALL FOR PRICING
VOA's are the perfect option when your violation amount is out of date. Why Remove a Perfectly Good Sign?!? Instead, Use these OVERLAYS to change the Violation Amount! They are QUICK and EASY to apply, and are GUARANTEED to last as long as the sign itself. These overlays are SILK SCREENED onto Reflective Vinyl Material.
Violation Overlays provide a cost-effective
method for updating the violation amounts
without removal of the existing sign.
These are printed with 3M approved ink on
Engineer Grade/ AEG Vinyl (in most cases,
the same as the sign face themselves),
and are designed to be applied over
incorrect violation amounts with minimal trimming.
See the brochure published by
the Illinois Attorney General's office explaining
the Handicapped Parking requirements in Illinois:
We accept the following payment methods:
To replace this text with your store's actual info on payment methods, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Payment methods page.
All products which are sold through the groundUP stores may be returned at any time within 14 days of receipt under the following conditions, except as otherwise noted:
- All items must be returned with all original materials with which it shipped.
- Shipping for returns shall be paid by the customer (EXCEPT for items delivered damaged).
- All damaged items which are received by the customer must be reported to gUs, inc within 3 business days of receipt of product in order to qualify for pre-paid shipping.
- Individual items and partial orders may be returned. However, where quantity discounts were provided as a condition of the order, refunded amounts may be adjusted to modify the sale price based on new price breaks which are created by the returned items (ie: if you purchase 100 signs and receive a discount for this price break level, and you return 5 signs for a refund, your pricing would be adjusted to match the rate for 50 - 99 signs).
- Items that are customized (i.e.: custom colors; custom lettering/ words; cut to custom lengths, etc) are non-cancellable once production has commenced, and are non-refundable whether or not received.
- Refunds shall be made via the method of payment received for the order (if you charged it on a credit card, the refund will go back on the same card, etc).
- A restocking fee may apply to returns. Restocking fees shall range from 25% to 35% of the purchase price.
- All items are to be returned to: