GETES Galvanized Surface Mounted POST BASE
Replace your existing signs or add signage to your parking lot with these surface mounted post bases. They’re perfect for parking, pedestrian, or directional signs.
- Surface Mounted Post Base for 2" x 2" Telspar post (Telspar post sold separately)
- 8" x 8" x 1/4" galvanized base plate with welded 12 ga - 2-1/4" x 2-1/4" Telspar Post Base – Approx 9" high
- Includes (4) 3/8" x 4" galvanized lag bolts, washers, and shields for mounting in concrete; and 1 Cadmium-plated corner bolt assembly
|1 items||$99.00 / each|
|2 items||$96.00 / each||save 3.03%|
|3-9 items||$94.00 / each||save 5.05%|
|10-49 items||$89.00 / each||save 10.1%|
|50-99 items||$77.00 / each||save 22.22%|
|100 or more items||$74.00 / each||save 25.25%|
Market price: $135.00, you save $36.00
We Deliver to the 48 Contiguous United States
We accept returns - see our Returns Policy for more details
ON THIS PRODUCT!
Check out our quantity discounts - The more you buy, the more you save!
Breakaway Post Bases at Affordable Prices
Finally, there's an economical surface mounted sign post base for square tubes!
While these bases offer similar properties to breakaway post base assemblies, they have not been tested to meet the MUTCD Standard for breakaway posts. These are great for use with parking signs and for all types of signs in parking garages and on sidewalk areas. Save thousands of dollars on concrete and asphalt repairs with these bases!
All mounting hardware is included with this price!
Lag shield can be used in asphalt mounting, but longer bolts are suggested.
Posts for Galvanized Bases
These bases pair perfectly with surface mounted sign posts like Telspar posts and other steel products. Simply install the base, slide the post in and affix it to the base, attach your sign, and you’re good to go — simple, effective installation and a product that’s built to last.
the groundUP stores
The groundUP stores is changing the way builders, project managers, and property owners source site materials. We equally prioritize quality customer service, durable products, and affordable prices. Say goodbye to sacrificing one (or more) of these to stay within your budget, find a high-quality product, or get the service you deserve.
Have a question about a product? Ready to start a bulk order? Chat with our dedicated customer service team — we’re always happy to help.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do these galvanized post bases last?
With proper maintenance, galvanized post bases and posts can last for many years. When you combine high-quality posts, durable bases, and signage that’s built to last, you can create a long-standing sign configuration that will serve your site for years to come.
Galvanized posts and bases are perfect for both new construction projects, temporary site signage, or replacements for aging infrastructure in a commercial property.
Does galvanized steel rust?
While it takes longer to rust than untreated steel and other metals, galvanized steel will eventually rust. If you’re looking for a long-term signage solution, you can prevent rust by maintaining your posts, bases, and signs: keeping them clean and treating them with rust- and corrosion-resistant products.
We accept the following payment methods:
To replace this text with your store's actual info on payment methods, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Payment methods page.
All products which are sold through the groundUP stores may be returned at any time within 14 days of receipt under the following conditions, except as otherwise noted:
- All items must be returned with all original materials with which it shipped.
- Shipping for returns shall be paid by the customer (EXCEPT for items delivered damaged).
- All damaged items which are received by the customer must be reported to gUs, inc within 3 business days of receipt of product in order to qualify for pre-paid shipping.
- Individual items and partial orders may be returned. However, where quantity discounts were provided as a condition of the order, refunded amounts may be adjusted to modify the sale price based on new price breaks which are created by the returned items (ie: if you purchase 100 signs and receive a discount for this price break level, and you return 5 signs for a refund, your pricing would be adjusted to match the rate for 50 - 99 signs).
- Items that are customized (i.e.: custom colors; custom lettering/ words; cut to custom lengths, etc) are non-cancellable once production has commenced, and are non-refundable whether or not received.
- Refunds shall be made via the method of payment received for the order (if you charged it on a credit card, the refund will go back on the same card, etc).
- A restocking fee may apply to returns. Restocking fees shall range from 25% to 35% of the purchase price.
- All items are to be returned to: