2" Wide Underground Detectable Tape
- Endures temperatures from -60ºF to 250ºF
- Permanently imprinted with black ink
- Durable laminate construction
- 5 Mils Thick
- 4 Lbs per Roll
- 1000 LF per Roll
PRICING IS PER UNIT BASED 12 UNITS (MINIMUM) For ALL STYLES
PRICING INCLUDES FREE SHIPPING!
CHECK OUT OUR QUANITTY DISCOUNTS - THE MORE YOU BUY THE MORE YOU SAVE!!!
MIX & MATCH OKAY FOR VOLUME DISCOUNTS ONLY (MIN 12 PER STYLE REQUIRED)
|12-23 items||$28.00 / each|
|24-47 items||$26.50 / each||save 5.36%|
|48-119 items||$25.50 / each||save 8.93%|
|120-239 items||$23.00 / each||save 17.86%|
|240 or more items||$20.00 / each||save 28.57%|
Market price: $35.00, you save $7.00
We Deliver to the 48 Contiguous United States
We accept returns - see our Returns Policy for more details
ON THIS PRODUCT!
PRICING INDICATED IS PER-UNIT BASED ON 12 UNITS (MINIMUM)
Check out our quantity discounts - The more you buy, the more you save!
Presco Detectable Underground Warning Tape is used for accurately locating and preventing damage to valuable underground utility installations. It has an aluminum backing to make underground assets easy to find using a non-ferrous locator. Properly installed, this tape helps avoid catastrophically inaccurate digging when locating utilities such as electrical lines, gas pipes and communication cables.
• Endures temperatures from -60ºF to 250ºF
• Permanently imprinted with black ink
• Durable laminate construction
• Private labeling, UPC coding and other custom packaging requirements available.
Presco Prints Detectable Underground Warning Tape
Presco has numerous mats with various standard legends available to our customers. Upon request, custom mats can be produced for your specific needs. Custom mat charge will apply. Presco’s proprietary printing process requires controlled parameters.
Presco Underground Warning Tape (Detectable and Non-Detectable) exceeds all industry specs, including:
• American Gas Association (AGA): 72-D-56
• American Petroleum Institute (API): Code API RP 1109
• American Public Works Association (APWA): APWA Uniform Color Code
• Department of Transportation (DOT): Office of Pipeline Safety USAS Code for Pressure Piping B31.8
• Federal Gas Safety: Regulation S-192-321(e)
• General Services Administration (GSA) Public Buildings Service Guide: PBS 4-1501, Amendment 2
• National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB): 1973 Report PSS-73-1
• Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA): Regulation 1926-956(c)(1) covering the location of underground utility lines
• Rural Electrification Authority (REA): National Electric Safety Code for Underground Construction Hazards
Select UG Line TypeWATER LINE, SEWER LINE, FORCE MAIN LINE, OIL LINE, FIBER OPTIC LINE, RELCAIMED WATER LINE, ELECTRIC LINE, GAS LINE, TELEPHONE LINE
We accept the following payment methods:
To replace this text with your store's actual info on payment methods, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Payment methods page.
All products which are sold through the groundUP stores may be returned at any time within 14 days of receipt under the following conditions, except as otherwise noted:
- All items must be returned with all original materials with which it shipped.
- Shipping for returns shall be paid by the customer (EXCEPT for items delivered damaged).
- All damaged items which are received by the customer must be reported to gUs, inc within 3 business days of receipt of product in order to qualify for pre-paid shipping.
- Individual items and partial orders may be returned. However, where quantity discounts were provided as a condition of the order, refunded amounts may be adjusted to modify the sale price based on new price breaks which are created by the returned items (ie: if you purchase 100 signs and receive a discount for this price break level, and you return 5 signs for a refund, your pricing would be adjusted to match the rate for 50 - 99 signs).
- Items that are customized (i.e.: custom colors; custom lettering/ words; cut to custom lengths, etc) are non-cancellable once production has commenced, and are non-refundable whether or not received.
- Refunds shall be made via the method of payment received for the order (if you charged it on a credit card, the refund will go back on the same card, etc).
- A restocking fee may apply to returns. Restocking fees shall range from 25% to 35% of the purchase price.
- All items are to be returned to: