Battery Operated 'B'-Light
- Model 212-3LW is a 3-volt system that can operate on two to four D-cell batteries.
- Battery life: 4 to 5 months on 4 alkaline D-cell batteries.
- Meets current MUTCD and I.T.E standards tested by an approved certified laboratory.
- Available in Red color lens.
PRICING IS PER UNIT BASED 6 UNITS (MINIMUM)
PRICING INCLUDES FREE SHIPPING!
CHECK OUT OUR QUANITTY DISCOUNTS - THE MORE YOU BUY THE MORE YOU SAVE!!!
|6-11 items||$89.00 / each|
|12-47 items||$87.00 / each||save 2.25%|
|48-179 items||$85.00 / each||save 4.49%|
|180 or more items||$79.00 / each||save 11.24%|
Market price: $110.00, you save $21.00
We Deliver to the 48 Contiguous United States
We accept returns - see our Returns Policy for more details
ON THIS PRODUCT!
PRICING INDICATED IS PER-UNIT BASED ON 6 UNITS (MINIMUM)
Check out our quantity discounts - The more you buy, the more you save!
> SMALLER QUANTITIES & DISCOUNTS FOR LARGER QUANTITIES AVAILABLE - CALL FOR PRICING
Model 212-3LW is a 3-volt system that can operate on two to four D-cell batteries.
Battery life: 4 to 5 months on 4 alkaline D-cell batteries.
Meets current MUTCD and I.T.E standards tested by an approved certified laboratory.
Available in Red color lens.
Yellow base is standard, other colors available upon request.
Box Quantity: 6 per box.
Boxes per pallet: 30
We accept the following payment methods:
To replace this text with your store's actual info on payment methods, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Payment methods page.
All products which are sold through the groundUP stores may be returned at any time within 14 days of receipt under the following conditions, except as otherwise noted:
- All items must be returned with all original materials with which it shipped.
- Shipping for returns shall be paid by the customer (EXCEPT for items delivered damaged).
- All damaged items which are received by the customer must be reported to gUs, inc within 3 business days of receipt of product in order to qualify for pre-paid shipping.
- Individual items and partial orders may be returned. However, where quantity discounts were provided as a condition of the order, refunded amounts may be adjusted to modify the sale price based on new price breaks which are created by the returned items (ie: if you purchase 100 signs and receive a discount for this price break level, and you return 5 signs for a refund, your pricing would be adjusted to match the rate for 50 - 99 signs).
- Items that are customized (i.e.: custom colors; custom lettering/ words; cut to custom lengths, etc) are non-cancellable once production has commenced, and are non-refundable whether or not received.
- Refunds shall be made via the method of payment received for the order (if you charged it on a credit card, the refund will go back on the same card, etc).
- A restocking fee may apply to returns. Restocking fees shall range from 25% to 35% of the purchase price.
- All items are to be returned to: