STOP SIGN | R1-1 30" x 30" x 0.080 Aluminum Sign: STOP
STOP Sign on .080 Aluminum Sign Panel
Available Sheeting Grades:
- Engineer Grade Prismatic (EGP)
- High Intensity Prismatic (HIP)
Diamond Grade (DG)
|1-4 items||$96.00 / each|
|5-19 items||$88.00 / each||save 8.33%|
|20-49 items||$80.00 / each||save 16.67%|
|50-99 items||$72.00 / each||save 25%|
|100 or more items||$68.00 / each||save 29.17%|
We Deliver to the 48 Contiguous United States
We accept returns - see our Returns Policy for more details
►►►►NOW WITH FREE SHIPPING!!!
NOTE: All 18" and 24" Size Signs Do NOT Meet MUTCD (Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices) Sign Requirements for Roadways, but may be used on Bike Paths in compliance with MUTCD Standards.
Available in 4 Sizes:
- 18" x 18"
- 24" x 24"
- 30" x 30" * (the Standard)
- 36" x 36"
PLEASE PLACE ONE ORDER FOR EACH SPEED LIMIT SIGN. CALL FOR QUANTITY DISCOUNT.
Available in 3 Sheeting Grades:
- (EGP) Engineer Grade Prismatic
- (HIP) High Intensity Prismatic
- (DG) Diamond Grade
Guide to Sheeting Grades:
- Engineer Grade Prismatic (EGP) has an Expected Useful Life of 7 years (no specified warranty)
- High Intensity Prismatic (HIP) comes with a 10 year warranty for maintaining minimum levels of retroreflection.
- Diamond Grade (DG / DG3) comes with a 12 year warranty for maintaining minimum levels of retroreflection.
- Diamond Grade Fluorescent (DG3 Fluor) comes with a 10 year warranty for maintaining minimum levels of retroreflection.
Price Shown is Per Unit.
MIX & MATCH OKAY FOR QUANTITY DISCOUNTS
(FOR MIX & MATCH - PLEASE CALL TO COMPLETE YOUR ORDER)
Select Size, Sheeting Grade and Speed Limit When Ordering.
Default Product: 30" wide x 30" high x 0.080 thick Aluminum/3015-H18 Alloy "Stop" Sign with White Letters on Red Background in HIP (High Intensity Prismatic) Sheeting Grade
Select Sign Size18" x 18", 24" x 24", 30" X 30", 36" X 36"
Select Sign FinishEngineer Grade Prismatic (EGP), High Intensity Prismatic (HIP), Diamond Grade (DG)
We accept the following payment methods:
To replace this text with your store's actual info on payment methods, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Payment methods page.
All products which are sold through the groundUP stores may be returned at any time within 14 days of receipt under the following conditions, except as otherwise noted:
- All items must be returned with all original materials with which it shipped.
- Shipping for returns shall be paid by the customer (EXCEPT for items delivered damaged).
- All damaged items which are received by the customer must be reported to gUs, inc within 3 business days of receipt of product in order to qualify for pre-paid shipping.
- Individual items and partial orders may be returned. However, where quantity discounts were provided as a condition of the order, refunded amounts may be adjusted to modify the sale price based on new price breaks which are created by the returned items (ie: if you purchase 100 signs and receive a discount for this price break level, and you return 5 signs for a refund, your pricing would be adjusted to match the rate for 50 - 99 signs).
- Items that are customized (i.e.: custom colors; custom lettering/ words; cut to custom lengths, etc) are non-cancellable once production has commenced, and are non-refundable whether or not received.
- Refunds shall be made via the method of payment received for the order (if you charged it on a credit card, the refund will go back on the same card, etc).
- A restocking fee may apply to returns. Restocking fees shall range from 25% to 35% of the purchase price.
- All items are to be returned to: