Concealed Carry Sign - STATE OF ILLINOIS
The state of Illinois has recently passed a law allowing citizens to carry concealed weapons. By law, owners of any "Statutorily Prohibited Areas" (like schools, parks, museums, courts and public transit) are required to clearly display the sign. Private Property Owners are also permitted to prohibit the carrying of concealed weapons by means of posting the prescribed signage. We offer 2 Size Options: * 6" x 4" Vinyl Graphic (to be adhered to windows and doors) * 12" x 9" x 0.080 Aluminum Sign (to be post mounted or wall mounted)
|1 items||$5.75 / each|
|2-4 items||$5.50 / each||save 4.35%|
|5-9 items||$4.50 / each||save 21.74%|
|10-24 items||$3.50 / each||save 39.13%|
|25-49 items||$3.00 / each||save 47.83%|
|50 or more items||$2.75 / each||save 52.17%|
We Deliver to the 48 Contiguous United States
We accept returns - see our Returns Policy for more details
►►►►NOW WITH FREE SHIPPING!!!
The state of Illinois has recently passed a law allowing citizens to carry concealed weapons.
By law, owners of any "Statutorily Prohibited Areas" (like schools, parks, museums, courts and public transit) are required to clearly display the sign. Private Property Owners are also permitted to prohibit the carrying of concealed weapons by means of posting the prescribed signage.
See OSHA (Occupational Health and Safety) article for further clarification and description: https://ohsonline.com/articles/2013/12/01/illinois-concealed-carry-law-mandates-a-safety-sign.aspx
Available in Styles:
6" x 4" Vinyl Graphic/ Sticker (for application to a window or door)
- in a Compliant Size per State Requirements
- has a UV (Ultra-Violet) Coating for Long Life
12" x 9" x 0.080 Aluminum Sign (for installation at a steel post or to a wall)
- has Pre-Drilled Holes for Easy Mounting
- has a Reflective Vinyl Facing Material for Visibility both Day & Night!
Select Style When Ordering.
Default Product: 6" wide x 4" high Vinyl Graphic Sticker
Select Window Sticker or Aluminum SignWindow Sticker, Aluminum Sign
We accept the following payment methods:
To replace this text with your store's actual info on payment methods, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Payment methods page.
All products which are sold through the groundUP stores may be returned at any time within 14 days of receipt under the following conditions, except as otherwise noted:
- All items must be returned with all original materials with which it shipped.
- Shipping for returns shall be paid by the customer (EXCEPT for items delivered damaged).
- All damaged items which are received by the customer must be reported to gUs, inc within 3 business days of receipt of product in order to qualify for pre-paid shipping.
- Individual items and partial orders may be returned. However, where quantity discounts were provided as a condition of the order, refunded amounts may be adjusted to modify the sale price based on new price breaks which are created by the returned items (ie: if you purchase 100 signs and receive a discount for this price break level, and you return 5 signs for a refund, your pricing would be adjusted to match the rate for 50 - 99 signs).
- Items that are customized (i.e.: custom colors; custom lettering/ words; cut to custom lengths, etc) are non-cancellable once production has commenced, and are non-refundable whether or not received.
- Refunds shall be made via the method of payment received for the order (if you charged it on a credit card, the refund will go back on the same card, etc).
- A restocking fee may apply to returns. Restocking fees shall range from 25% to 35% of the purchase price.
- All items are to be returned to: