Alum. ENTER Signs (Left or Right Arrow) - 18" x 18" x 0.080
PRICING IS PER UNIT BASED ON 2 UNITS (MINIMUM)
FREE SHIPPING ON THIS PRODUCT!!!
CHECK OUT OUR QUANTITY DISCOUNTS – THE MORE YOU BUY, THE MORE YOU SAVE!
MIX & MATCH OK FOR QUANTITY DISCOUNTS (CALL TO COMPLETE MIX & MATCH ORDERS).
|2 items||$52.00 / each|
|3 items||$50.00 / each||save 3.85%|
|4 items||$49.00 / each||save 5.77%|
|5-9 items||$48.00 / each||save 7.69%|
|10 or more items||$47.00 / each||save 9.62%|
We Deliver to the 48 Contiguous United States
We accept returns - see our Returns Policy for more details
ON THIS PRODUCT!
PRICING INDICATED IS PER-UNIT BASED ON 2 UNITS (MINIMUM)
Check out our quantity discounts - The more you buy, the more you save!
> SINGLE UNITS & DISCOUNTS FOR LARGER QUANTITIES AVAILABLE - CALL FOR PRICING
Available in 2 Styles:
ENTER with Left Directional Arrow
ENTER with Right Directional Arrow
Available in 2 Sheeting Grades:
(AEGP) Engineer Grade
(HIP) High Intensity Prismatic
Guide to Sheeting Grades:
Engineer Grade Prismatic (AEGP) has an Expected Useful Life of 7 years (no specified warranty)
High Intensity Prismatic (HIP) comes with a 10 year warranty for maintaining minimum levels of retroreflection.
Diamond Grade (DG / DG3) comes with a 12 year warranty for maintaining minimum levels of retroreflection.
Diamond Grade Fluorescent (DG3 Fluor) comes with a 10 year warranty for maintaining minimum levels of retroreflection.
Price Shown is Per Unit.
MIX & MATCH OKAY FOR QUANTITY DISCOUNTS
(CALL TO COMPLETE MIX-AND-MATCH ORDERS TO RECEIVE PROPER DISCOUNT)
Select Sheeting Grade and Arrow Style When Ordering.
Default Product: 18" x 18" x 0.080 Thick Aluminum "ENTER" Sign in AEGP Sheeting Grade
Select Sheeting GradeEngineer Grade Prismatic (EGP), High Intensity Prismatic (HIP)
Select ArrowLeft Arrow, Right Arrow
We accept the following payment methods:
To replace this text with your store's actual info on payment methods, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Payment methods page.
All products which are sold through the groundUP stores may be returned at any time within 14 days of receipt under the following conditions, except as otherwise noted:
- All items must be returned with all original materials with which it shipped.
- Shipping for returns shall be paid by the customer (EXCEPT for items delivered damaged).
- All damaged items which are received by the customer must be reported to gUs, inc within 3 business days of receipt of product in order to qualify for pre-paid shipping.
- Individual items and partial orders may be returned. However, where quantity discounts were provided as a condition of the order, refunded amounts may be adjusted to modify the sale price based on new price breaks which are created by the returned items (ie: if you purchase 100 signs and receive a discount for this price break level, and you return 5 signs for a refund, your pricing would be adjusted to match the rate for 50 - 99 signs).
- Items that are customized (i.e.: custom colors; custom lettering/ words; cut to custom lengths, etc) are non-cancellable once production has commenced, and are non-refundable whether or not received.
- Refunds shall be made via the method of payment received for the order (if you charged it on a credit card, the refund will go back on the same card, etc).
- A restocking fee may apply to returns. Restocking fees shall range from 25% to 35% of the purchase price.
- All items are to be returned to: